Welcome to the Bike MS newsroom
Hosted by the National MS Society, these events raise funds for local services, programs and research into the cause, cure and treatment of MS.
On this site you’ll find information about the Bike MS events, sample news releases for your community newspaper or corporate newsletter, a fact sheet, Bike MS logos and graphics, photo galleries, and a chance to tell us your story and why you got involved in the event.
If you need further information about the rides or are a member of the local media who would like to interview one of our cyclists or obtain more information, please contact us as shown below:
For media inquiries:
For ride inquiries:
To find out what local roads in your area will be affected (including approximate times), please click here.
Mission statement: We mobilize people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS.
2013 Press Coverage
- Radnor Students Earn Congressional Award (July 7 in Radnor Patch)
- Westfield Resident Raises Money, Awareness for MS with Commuters (July 28 in TheAlternativePress.com)
- Cyclists set shore trip in memory of late friend (August 12 in Delaware County News Network)
- Area Cyclists Exercise Concern for Multiple Sclerosis (August 21 in Jewish Exponent)
- Thousands Expected To Take Part In Annual “Bike MS City To Shore” Event (September 7 in CBS Philly)
- Local Biker Rides to Fight MS (September 17 in phl17)
- Evesham school board president raises funds for MS research (September 19 in The Central Record)
- Bike MS to bring thousands of cyclists through Egg Harbor Township this weekend (September 24 in The Current)
- In 33 years, the 'MS150' has become Ocean City tradition (September 24 in Ocean City Patch)
- Solace in helping others: 'Jersey's Team' raises love worth a million. (September 25 in the Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Riding to fight MS (September 30 in philly.com)
2012 Press Coverage