Finish Line Photos, Festivities, Map & More!
Map of the Finish Line: Click here to view the PDF.
- Collect your commemorative t-shirt, completer medal and more
- Get your family, friends, Bike MS champion and team members together for a commemorative photo at the finish line photo booth
- Let us know why you ride at the ‘Why I Ride’ tent
- New this year: Register for next year’s ride for just $20 at the Ocean City Finish Line on Saturday and be entered to win the new TRUE MS Cycling Bike, courtesy of True Fitness. Click here to learn more.
- Grab a drink and quick bite a the food tent, offering pierogies, Turkey Hill ice cream and Hatfield hot dogs
- Register for next year’s ride, for just $20!
- Vote for your favorite team jersey
- Visit our sponsors and see a live band
No Massage for General Ridership Saturday: Due to a new NJ law requiring that all massage therapists operating in the state be licensed, recruitment of professionals to provide this service at City to Shore is unfortunately well below our normal levels again this year. To ensure all VIP’s have the ability to receive their promised free massage, massage therapy for the general ridership on Saturday will be only offered if space/time is available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Rookie Riders: First year City to Shore cyclists, visit the Rookies Tent for your chance to be entered in the Rookie Rest Stop Raffle and much more. Click here and click on the ‘Ride Weekend’ tab for details.
- VIP Cyclists: Don’t forget to enjoy all your ride weekend VIP perks including:
> Special VIP meal with seating at VIP tent
> Also at the VIP tent, pick up your jersey (if you haven’t done so already), your Gold Club Members plaque (for those raising $1,000 to $2,499 only, all other plaques will be given upon request after the ride) VIP gift courtesy of Hand & Stone
> Plus, enjoy your FREE 15-minute massage provided by Hand & Stone