Special Benefits for Teams
- Team photos at both the start and finish lines
- City to Shore team photos are offered at the PATCO start
- Finish line booth at the Ocean City finish line
- Opportunity to rent a team tent
- At the PATCO Start: Teams with 50 or more members have the opportunity to rent a tent. Click here for information about qualifications, reservation fee, requirements, and what's included.
- At the PATCO finish: Five team vendor tents are available on a first come, first served basis. Tents are offered for a discounted vendor fee of $150. Vendor space is available to teams that would like to sell or promote items as part of their 2013 City to Shore fundraising with proceeds from the items sold to benefit their team and the ride. If interested, contact Adrienne Webb by August 31. No reservations will be accepted after this date.
- Special team fundraising and recruitment incentives throughout the summer months, like the Phillies box suite. Featured in various issues of our e-news.
- Rider number pick-up session in September at your company for corporate teams with 25 or more members.
- Opportunity to book team housing in Ocean City.
- Opportunity to receive a team award (see below).
City to Shore Team Awards
All awards will be announced in our post-event e-news. City to Shore Teams receiving an award will also receive an invitation to our awards dinner in November.
Team Achievement Awards:
- Gold Level Team - $5,000
- Platinum Team - $10,000
- Diamond Team - $20,000
- Mission Possible Team - $50,000
- Tour of Champions - $75,000
- Millennium Circle Team - $100,000
Top Team Award Winners
Set your sights on one of these awards!
- Larry Kane’s Chairman Cup
This traveling trophy is given to a team for its dedication to the goals of National MS Society and its mission.
- Team VIP Award
All teams with 50% of team members individually raising $1,000 or more
- Largest Overall Team
- Largest Corporate Team
- Largest Friends & Family Team
- Top Fundraising Team
- Highest Fundraising Average
- Partners in MS Team
Given to the team that displays deep commitment to the mission of the Society.
- Outstanding First Year Team
Team that exhibits outstanding recruitment and fundraising efforts in their first year with the event.
- Outstanding Continued Support
Team that exhibits commitment to the ride and the National MS Society through continued recruitment and fundraising.
- Most Improved Team
Team exhibiting the most growth in fundraising and recruitment.
- Corporation of the Year
- Most Team Spirit
Team that exemplifies the most “spirit” before and during the ride.
- Best Team Jersey or T-shirt
- Most Festive Rest Stop
- Team Safety Awareness Award
All teams that have one Responsible Cyclist for every 10 team members, distribute safety messages via email or newsletter to their team members, hold training rides that review safe cycling procedures and display safe riding behavior during the ride weekend.